Use these checkboxes to view our current options
|housemade focaccia or nonie’s charcoal gf bread||v, gf option, vg option||4pp|
|warm marinated olives||vgn, gf||9|
|creamed almonds • pickled beets • black sesame||vg option, gf option||15|
|hand-tied burrata • broccolini • chilli||v, gf||22|
|grilled octopus • romesco||gf||24|
|roasted cauliflower • chickpea miso||gf||18|
|housemade gnocchi • roasted pumpkin • sage||vgo, gf option||32|
|pan-fried mulloway • steamed zucchini • lemon caper dressing||gf||36|
|wagyu sirloin steak diane • cavolo nero||gf||40|
|honeyed brussel sprouts • balsamic||vgn, gf||14|
|roasted sweet potato • pickled onions • smoked almond curd||vgn, gf||16|
|apple & blueberry crumble • coconut ice cream||v||15|
|sticky date pudding • chantilly cream||v||15|
|white chocolate pannacotta • roasted rhubarb • honeycomb||v, gf||15|
Our dinner menu consists of small & larger plates designed to easily share. They are roughly ordered from lighter dishes that work well as appetisers, up to larger plates which together with sides would form a substantial main course.
We would recommend a table of 2, looking for a substantial dinner meal, to choose 2-3 dishes from the top and 2-3 from the lower half of the menu.
We aim to cater for everybody and pride ourselves on being able to cover most dietary requirements, please just let us know when you book or on arrival.
About 90% of our menu is gluten free or can be with minor alterations. With a little notice, we can also cater very well for vegan diets.
- The produce we source with our suppliers is always domestic and as local as possible.
- Our poultry is free range, organic, chemical and hormone free.
- Our beef is grass fed and free range
- Our meat suppliers provide the highest level of RSPCA certification
- Our eggs are free range.
- Our seafood is line caught, sustainably farmed or from sustainable fisheries.
- For more information about our environmental policies click here.