When last minute cancellations and table 'no-shows' occur, it is likely that other reservation enquiries have been turned away and that food has been purchased / prepared for the reservation.
This policy is primarily to deter the tiny minority who deliberately book multiple restaurants on the same evening and those who do not show us and other diners the courtesy of informing us when their plans change.
It is our policy at Dead Ringer to secure bookings of 5 and above using stored credit card details.
Our booking partner (OpenTable) stores these securely and we cannot access them once entered.
Terms & Conditions of Booking
- We reserve the right to refuse a reservation if valid credit card details are not provided.
- We will charge the stored credit card the amount of $45 for each of the guests booked that cancels a reservation within 24hrs of the reservation date and time.
- We will charge the stored credit card the amount of $45 for each of the guests booked, if a party does not attend their reservation (a 'no-show').
- We will charge the stored credit card the amount of $45 for each of the guests booked if the actual numbers of a party vary by more than 20% of the total party size without notice. (ie if a party books for 10 people and only 7 attend the restaurant for the reservation, we shall charge $45 for the 1 person over the 20% allowance).
- We will charge the stored credit card the amount of $45 for each guest of a reservation that does not purchase a meal in the restaurant.
- The providing of credit card details implies agreement to these terms & conditions.
- As a gesture of goodwill, we may offer cancellation fees collected as a credit for a future visit.
For more information on any of the above, please call us on 02 9331 3560 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: You may see a 50c charge & return on your statement as the system checks the validity of the card.