Weekends Done Properly
Every Saturday and Sunday from 11 am we serve our boozy brunch menu featuring excellent lunch meals with nods to breakfast elements such as omelettes, tarts, blood sausage, plenty of seafood. salads and house-made pastries.
There are no eggs & sides or avo smash, we have plenty of neighbours in Surry Hills who have that covered!
* Rules for the Bottomless Mimosa thing:
- RSA (Responsible Service of Alcohol) trumps all, and at our discretion
- Valid for a 1½ hour period of your brunch booking but it’s not a race. See Rule 1.
- Can’t do it without a meal. See Rule 1.
- No double-parking
- Don’t buy 1 and share with your mate. See Rule 6.
- Don’t be a jerk
Large Tables & Set Menus
The largest standard table booking we can accommodate is for 6, however, are able to cater for larger groups when dining from one of our set menu options.
These represent great value as well as taking the hassle out of ordering from a sharing menu in larger groups.
We aim to cater for everybody and pride ourselves on being able to cover most dietary requirements, please just let us know when you book or on arrival.
About 90% of our menu is gluten free or can be with minor alterations. With a little notice, we can also cater very well for vegan diets.